What's new

Help Bigfoot Pick

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
IMG_0407.JPG
Left to right. Bay Rum with a Twist, Patchouli, and Fairway. Those are my three favorite scents from Saint Charles Shave. :drool:

I just can't decide.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Glock.

Oh, wait ... Fairway. Or Patchouli if you need medication for your glock-oma.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
What will cover up Yeti and not get him discovered at the same time???? Hmmm. I'll have to think about this.[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Patchouli! I'll join you (Soap Commander Respect)!
Also, daaaayum that's a cool brush! (The colorful one) My gf would love it!

I was actually in New Jersey one time and I was hanging out with Rudy Vey in his shop. Someone had ordered that brush and then refused to take it. I thought it was pretty cool so I bought it.

I was actually in New Jersey one time and I was hanging out with Rudy Vey in his shop. Someone had ordered that brush and then refused to take it. I thought it was pretty cool so I bought it.
AND it comes with a cool story? Lucky devil. May I borrow it after I work out all the kinks in my easy-bake-object-cloning-oven? I just need to acquire the unobtanium and we're good to go.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
AND it comes with a cool story? Lucky devil. May I borrow it after I work out all the kinks in my easy-bake-object-cloning-oven? I just need to acquire the unobtanium and we're good to go.

It will still cost you your 1st born. :lol:

Use the white brush in the Bay Rum soap, lather up your right cheek. Yellow brush, Patchouli soap, left cheek. Rainbow brush, Fairway soap, neck.

Then: Bay Rum spray on neck, Fairway spray on left cheek, Patchouli spray on right cheek.

Stick the gorilla in your jacket pocket, and be on your way!

Top Bottom