Hello from Belleville, IL

Discussion in 'Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In' started by prsman23, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Just a new member wanting to say hi. I'm just getting into the DE shaving scene, and am happy to have found such a wonderful resource. Currently looking for a vintage aristocrat to get into the vintage shaving too!

2. Marco

Marco Steward Contributor

Welcome to the finest wet shaving community in the World, Sir! Could you kindly add your name in your signature, please? The B&B Team would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

3. Wecome to B&B!!

There's enough here to take you through the whole journey of vintage shaving.

4. Prof. Moriarty

Prof. Moriarty Steward

Welcome to B&B, enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

5. syngent

syngent Moderator Emeritus Contributor

welcome to B&B enjoy the RAD lol

6. Welcome. If you go to Allison's Common Scents/Dave's Homebrew on Main Street, you can get some kiss my face shave cream and a few other shave related items. They're usually good for a few different types of Thayer's Witch Hazel, too.

7. Love that shop! I am a homebrewer too so i'm there all the time!

8. Welcome to B&B. Nice that you've joined in.

9. dfollett_98

dfollett_98 Contributor

Welcome to B&B. We are glad you joined us here. Ask any questions you may have, have fun and enjoy your shaves.

Don

10. Welcome to the family. Enjoy all there is to learn.

11. Welcome 2 B&B. Enjoy this gr8 forum and enjoy your DE journey.

WARHAWK

12. Welcome to B&B !!

13. Welcome aboard the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

14. Welcome to B&B!

15. Welcome Aboard!

16. welcome prsman23!

17. Welcome to B&B! Try the Kiss My Face as mentioned above. It can be used brushless, but boy the brush whips up some great lather.

18. Hello
    in new here and also a home brewer. I'm also from Belleville IL.

19. Welcome to B&B !!

20. Go check those thrift/antique shops for that Aristocrat and let us know if you find one :)

Around here they seemed to be over-priced, but I'm still trying!