What's new

Guess that movie quote

Wait are you sure it was a movie? Seems to me like I remember this from Lonesome Dove, but that was a TV show or Mini-series not a movie.

You are correct sir, it was a tv mini series, Lonesome Dove. Sorry about that, have just finished reading the entire series of books. (have about 150 pages left of Commanche Moon, which is the prequel to Lonesome Dove, but the last book written) The quote is from Gus McCrae, who is one of my favorite fictional characters.

Jeff

You are correct sir, it was a tv mini series, Lonesome Dove. Sorry about that, have just finished reading the entire series of books. (have about 150 pages left of Commanche Moon, which is the prequel to Lonesome Dove, but the last book written) The quote is from Gus McCrae, who is one of my favorite fictional characters.

Jeff

No worries, I was just thrown off a bit by my gut instinct. I kept thinking, wait a minute, that's not a movie! :lol:

OK up next:

"The question is... which two of you are willing to take the bullets? So the other two can do the cutting."

Top Bottom