What's new

Great bath soap

A friend of mine got me hooked on bath soap a while back. My daily scent is Woodland Sprite, which is very aromatic smells like Im taking a shower in a pine plantation. Other fragrances I like are Tradewinds (Bay Rum & Lime) and Wisconsin Lager (self explanatory). Definitely worth a try.

Take care,

Last edited by a moderator:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
A friend of mine got me hooked on bath soap by Patti at www.soapdance.com a while back. My daily scent is Woodland Sprite, which is very aromatic smells like Im taking a shower in a pine plantation. Other fragrances I like are Tradewinds (Bay Rum & Lime) and Wisconsin Lager (self explanatory). Definitely worth a try.

Take care,
I'm a fan of Pine Scents, don't know why - it would seem that pine would be the farthest from ones mind when shaving, but when done right - it's a fabulous scent! Gotta be careful and not pick one that smells like a floor cleaner!
Bay Rum, on the other hand - not a fan. To me it always makes me think someone at the office Christmas Party dunked their head in the punch bowl.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
I'm a fan of Pine Scents, don't know why - it would seem that pine would be the farthest from ones mind when shaving, but when done right - it's a fabulous scent! Gotta be careful and not pick one that smells like a floor cleaner!
Bay Rum, on the other hand - not a fan. To me it always makes me think someone at the office Christmas Party dunked their head in the punch bowl.

Try Stirling Green bath soap Phil. You can probably get a sample. I have a couple of unused bars, I can cut you off a piece.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Try Stirling Green bath soap Phil. You can probably get a sample. I have a couple of unused bars, I can cut you off a piece.
I'll order some. I have his Scotts Pine shave soap and it's a great scent. Might try the coniferous as well.

Top Bottom