What's new

Good Dress Socks

Based on forum reviews, I ordered 15 pairs of their winter-weight cotton socks. Received them this week - together with a gift of a longer-length sock. I am extremely impressed with the communications from Kemal (who kept me informed of the status of the order as well as info on how to best maintain the socks). I wore the first pair yesterday - and must say that they compare very favorably with my silk socks (from an unnamed source) - comfortable and soft and warm (I should say somewhat warm due to the cold new england weather which is currently hovering between 11 and 25F).

Thanks very much, Kemal. I look forward to doing more business with you.

K

kemalony

Thank you very much for your posts.

I and my boss (my dad) get really happy when we read post of our customer about how they like Viccel.
Happy feet :happy: , happy people :happy:

Here are new cotton colors. We received some requests for those
Egyptian Blue and Canary Yellow hope you will like.

Thanks for the discount kemalony - how thin are the summer weight socks? Are they a normal all year medium weight? I don't normally wear wool socks because I'm very hot natured and I'm in the office most of the day. Also, my feet tend to sweat when wearing wool (smart wool) socks.

TheShaun

Bejeweled
Thanks for the discount kemalony - how thin are the summer weight socks? Are they a normal all year medium weight? I don't normally wear wool socks because I'm very hot natured and I'm in the office most of the day. Also, my feet tend to sweat when wearing wool (smart wool) socks.

I'd also like to know the answer to this question.

Thanks

K

kemalony

Summer weight socks are semi-transparent and actually good for summer or hot places and indoor. You will feel fresh feet day time.

My feet get sweaty easly and I wore wool-silk socks in summer but have not tried to wear 100% merino socks which is thicker than wool-silk socks.

hope I could be helpfull.

Happy feet happy people :)
Kemal

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer weight socks are semi-transparent and actually good for summer or hot places and indoor. You will feel fresh feet day time.

My feet get sweaty easly and I wore wool-silk socks in summer but have not tried to wear 100% merino socks which is thicker than wool-silk socks.

hope I could be helpfull.

Happy feet happy people :)
Kemal

Good to know about the summer socks...I'm more interested in a medium weight sock that I can wear all year. I may have to buy a pair of each to see what I prefer. Thanks.

Top Bottom