What's new

GLOBE - GENTLEMEN'S LEAGUE OF OneBlade ENTHUSIASTS

Gentlemen, due to the continuing interest in the OneBlade razor (I counted 4 different threads here on B&B), I am going to start a Club/Brotherhood for OneBlade enthusiasts. First order of business is to vote on a "tag" to call the club/brotherhood. David, "OneThinLine", an OneBlade enthusiast, suggested several excellent tags listed below:

SLOB: Shaver Lovers of OneBlade
BOBS: Brotherhood of OneBlade Shavers
OBOE: OneBlade Owners & Enthusiasts
GLOBE: Gentlemen's League of OneBlade Enthusiasts

Please add any of your ideas to the list! We will wait one week (will tally votes on Sunday, March 20th), to tally up the votes and then we will have a new tag to incorporate in our "Signature"!

Thank you for your support!:thumbup:

Thanks for setting this up, Ed! Once we decide on our name, we may want to start a fresh thread here in the Clubs and Brotherhoods subforum so that our thread title reflects the final name (I'm not sure we'll otherwise be able to edit this thread title).

I'll put my vote in for BOBS or OBOE, but I'm not too picky. :001_smile

Thanks, Ed, and David for the ideas. Third great shave in a row today with the OB. Hard to imagine picking up another razor at this point.

I vote for BOBS, too!

Jim

Thanks, Ed, and David for the ideas. Third great shave in a row today with the OB. Hard to imagine picking up another razor at this point.

I vote for BOBS, too!

Jim

Thanks for your support, Jim! That's 3 votes for BOBS! Come on the rest of you out there! We need all of your support/ideas and votes!:thumbup:

Welcome Gents and congrats on your new Club. No need to start a new thread, Once you have decided on a name, someone just PM me and I will edit accordingly for you. I would however suggest adding something to distinguish yourselves as BOBS is the Brotherhood of Barbershop Scents,, best not to confuse

Good Luck and again congrats

Last edited:
Welcome Gents and congrats on your new Club. No need to start a new thread, Once you have decided on a name, someone just PM me and I will edit accordingly for you. I would however suggest adding something to distinguish yourselves as BOBS is the Brotherhood of Barbershop Scents,, best not to confuse

Good Luck and again congrats

Thanks for the heads up, Dave! Anyone have any ideas as to how we can distinguish ourselves from the Brotherhood of Barbershop Scents? We could add another O for "of" and have BOOBS or maybe use periods, B.O.B.S. Come on guys put on your "thinking caps"!:001_smile

Since BOBS is already taken, I think we should indeed go with something else. GLOBE is good with me, too.

Thanks, David! We now have 3 votes (Barry, David & Ed) for GLOBE! Please all you other guys out there, come in, your ideas are welcome! Let's make this a "top shelf" club!:thumbup:

Excellent Choice, A Global alliance LOL ! Again, just let me know when you are ready and I can edit the thread for you.

Thanks Dave! I said initially that we will wait a week to get all ideas from all interested potential members, so sticking with that plan, I will contact you next Sunday, March 20th, with the final results of our votes for our name. How should I contact you, I have not done this before?:001_smile

Thanks Dave! I said initially that we will wait a week to get all ideas from all interested potential members, so sticking with that plan, I will contact you next Sunday, March 20th, with the final results of our votes for our name. How should I contact you, I have not done this before?:001_smile

Just click on my name and a secondary window will come up and you will see this:

$PM.JPG
and just click on the "private message", another window will come up and you are good to go

Thanks

Top Bottom