What's new

Futur-rama

The Feather works great too, no problem, but you have to take your time and be a bit more careful. Thus my quest for the "right" safety razor for the job.

Or, maybe since I'm headed back to Japan again next month, I'll just stock up again on the freebies.....

Back to the Futur post resurrection:
I haven't been active on the forums for years now, as I'm a newly minted entrepreneur and been very busy with that. But, I recently saw a Futur clone on Ebay and ordered it up. I got a used one, so I'm not sure which brand of Chinese manufacturer produced mine, but it has that same, high quality shave equipment feel as the original Merkur one. This time I went with frosted chrome, as that was what was available for cheap.
Gotta say, its a damn fine razor! Started out on 3, ramped it up to 4 and laid waste to my 4 day growth no problemo. Love the heft, love the smooth adjustment. Everyone should have a Futur or one of these clones in their shave den. They are just great shave kit to have.

-Cheers!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Back to the Futur post resurrection:
I haven't been active on the forums for years now, as I'm a newly minted entrepreneur and been very busy with that. But, I recently saw a Futur clone on Ebay and ordered it up. I got a used one, so I'm not sure which brand of Chinese manufacturer produced mine, but it has that same, high quality shave equipment feel as the original Merkur one. This time I went with frosted chrome, as that was what was available for cheap.
Gotta say, its a damn fine razor! Started out on 3, ramped it up to 4 and laid waste to my 4 day growth no problemo. Love the heft, love the smooth adjustment. Everyone should have a Futur or one of these clones in their shave den. They are just great shave kit to have.

-Cheers!
The Chinese Futur clone is manufactured by Ming Shi (their model number 2000s) and sold rebadged by others.

Top Bottom