What's new

Fragrance / Scent of the day.

proxy.php

Gutteridge Black.
Marco, your posts always send me Googling and I end up with new products in a wishlist somewhere! At some point I'll have a closet full of fine Italian soaps and creams and exotic compounds. But I live in Asia and shipping is a fortune. I hope for a UK trip later this year, at least I can stock up a bit.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco, your posts always send me Googling and I end up with new products in a wishlist somewhere! At some point I'll have a closet full of fine Italian soaps and creams and exotic compounds. But I live in Asia and shipping is a fortune. I hope for a UK trip later this year, at least I can stock up a bit.

Well, your kind words are certainly appreciated, Sir. :001_smile

Gutteridge is an Italian brand and one of my absolute favourite! They are from Naples and bring very high the Italian tailoring tradition. The Black is their signature perfume and my daily go-to.

Two wonderful colognes I love from the UK are T&H 1805 and Trumpers Astor. For fine Gentlemen. :euro:

Well, your kind words are certainly appreciated, Sir.

Two wonderful colognes I love from the UK are T&H 1805 and Trumpers Astor. For fine Gentlemen. :euro:
See, you've done it again! And I value your judgement on these matters more than the random comments on Basenotes... My Sicilian heritage makes me instinctively trust you!

Well, your kind words are certainly appreciated, Sir. :001_smile

Gutteridge is an Italian brand and one of my absolute favourite! They are from Naples and bring very high the Italian tailoring tradition. The Black is their signature perfume and my daily go-to.

+1 to the 1805.

Todays scent is my new Jubilation xxv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naples tailoring is a treasure! Gutteridge sounds interesting.

Very vintage Creed "Olivier" EDC on the back of one hand today and Creed Selection Verte on the back of the other. A problem is that I have forgotten which is which! The one is supposedly the predecessor to the other. Mint and lime in both, but the dry down seems to be very different.

Top Bottom