What's new

football

M

modern man

Try not to embarrass the Big Ten in the Rose Bowl please.

It's not like my Michigan Wolverines can be counted on. See you next year... :frown:

Last time I made that promise Nebraska took the national title.

Giants win again - without Burress and Jacobs. We're not taking any prisoners. :a45:

The Giants are, without question, the best team in the league and not by a little bit. Their loss against the Browns was an aberration and the Titans proved that a team good enough with the right momentum can beat them. As a Redskins fan, I don't look forward to playing this team next week. I think the Giants have it in them to win a second consecutive Super Bowl.

The Giants are, without question, the best team in the league and not by a little bit. Their loss against the Browns was an aberration and the Titans proved that a team good enough with the right momentum can beat them. As a Redskins fan, I don't look forward to playing this team next week. I think the Giants have it in them to win a second consecutive Super Bowl.

Whenever I get a little down, I search for the old threads about the Giants winning the Super Bowl and everything gets a little rosier. Too bad you're a Redskins fan. :lol:

Whenever I get a little down, I search for the old threads about the Giants winning the Super Bowl and everything gets a little rosier.

I do the same thing when I am feeling a bit too happy and want to depress myself (yeah, I'm a Pat's fan) :tongue_sm

It could happen.

When my right leg becomes an elm tree.

The Dutch elm disease has ravaged the number of elm trees. You'd be a welcomed addition to a depleting population.

If there is a 2009 Jets vs. Giants Super Bowl, I will be bringing this post up.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The Dutch elm disease has ravaged the number of elm trees. You'd be a welcomed addition to a depleting population.

If there is a 2009 Jets vs. Giants Super Bowl, I will be bringing this post up.

And you know what his custom title will be, Tell. :tongue_sm

I want a Giants/Jets superbowl.:tongue_sm

Imagine the logistical nightmare at the Meadowlands if both were to have home field advantage for the conference championship games. Awesome.

Of course, the Giants would then crush the Jets in the Super Bowl for another title. :biggrin:

Imagine the logistical nightmare at the Meadowlands if both were to have home field advantage for the conference championship games. Awesome.

Of course, the Giants would then crush the Jets in the Super Bowl for another title. :biggrin:

Roger Goodell was on the Fan (NY sports radio station) yesterday and said that if both teams have a home game that weekend, one team will play on Sunday and the other will play on Monday.

The Giants injuries are starting to mount.

Burress and Linebacker Jonathan Goff are out.
Running backs Brandon Jacobs (knee) and Ahmad Bradshaw (neck) and defensive tackle Fred Robbins (shoulder) are questionable.
Hixon and defensive ends Justin Tuck (lower leg) and Jerome McDougle (knee) are probable for Sunday's game.

Top Bottom