What's new

First Official BI-Annual NYC & Inky Concurrence! Join us for the Fobianyci

Hey gents,

Sorry to say I will have to duck out of this meet up last minute. My grandfather's poor health has recently gotten worse and he was just moved into hospice care. He probably doesn't have too much longer and the only chance I would have to pay him a visit would be the date of this event. Hope to spend some quality time with him if he's still up to it. I'll have to catch you guys next time. Have fun!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I plan on trying to wake up early, and if that's successful, to call you when I get to Manhattan.

What is early for you?? Brian comes to my house by 7:30, then we have a nice bacon (!!) and egg breakfast and off we go to the train station. See you at Pasteur's at 10....

Got home at 4:12 dry but under heavy cloud cover and by 4:13 heard the first crack of thunder and by the time I got to the window it was pouring outside. Hope no one else got wet. How'd The Mets do?

Had a great time, as usual. This meet was a little more intimate than usual (read: only 5 people). The guys even managed to talk me into trying a fountain pen, and started me on a Pilot Varsity disposable and some sugar cane paper. I guess a teaspoon of sugar helps the pelican go down.

Sadly, there were no vegetal or inky occurrences, though we did book a wee flight to Edinburgh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom