no guiding no alignment
I have some issues with the adapter, which I need to resolve
proxy.php

proxy.php

D600 f8? S1/1600 iso 800

proxy.php

proxy.php

D5300 F8? s1/500 iso auto(100)

My wife is a photographer and I got a telescope a while back. She wants to get all the parts to attach her camera to it. I can't have anything of my own around here. something like your scope makes more sense for her. I can't show her your post. That's a great first attempt!

Beautiful! I just ordered a small scope for my son and I to play with. It's only a 70mm aperture, so won't get that zoom you have, but will be fun! Really like your shots. You can check timeanddate.com website, as they have an astronomy section which will tell you, for your location and given date, what planets are visible, when they rise and set, and how clear they will be.

Beautiful! I just ordered a small scope for my son and I to play with. It's only a 70mm aperture, so won't get that zoom you have, but will be fun! Really like your shots. You can check timeanddate.com website, as they have an astronomy section which will tell you, for your location and given date, what planets are visible, when they rise and set, and how clear they will be.
I use Stellarium for that. I just need some clear skys and a new laptop to get REALLY crazy

Top Bottom