What's new

Feather Blades for 15 cents per blade

Spent quite a bit of time scouring Pasteur webstore. Unless my math is messed up it looks like you can get 200 feather blades for under 30$ (using discount code). They had the white box black packs for $20/100 but sold out.

I grabbed some Minoras last night for $10.50/100 and some Nacets for $15/100.

I’ve noticed browsing Pasteur isn’t that easy since they don’t really have a product menu with drop downs and they coupon codes fairly often.

Stock up while you can…. See below pic.

IMG_0964.jpeg

There were 107 available as of 5 minutes ago, let’s see how many get bought in the next day or so.

I noticed Pasteur was also shipping the tabac shave sticks with tallow recently. Those are nearly gone though… I bought a handful of them over several orders last few weeks.

Reactions: Kix
That price is almost too low for me to believe. It would be lower than if you ordered directly from Feather with a 25% discount with free shipping. I ordered one as I had been thinking of buying some Feathers anyway. I'm worried it will only be 100 in a 10-blade tuck format or something, which would be more in line with typical prices, although 20x10 does equal 200 blades.

Last edited:
Yeah, not really certain… they have single 10-pack for $4.49. The 20x5 was listed for $20, which is also a deal (sold out).

IMG_0965.jpeg

Reactions: Kix
Yeah, not really certain… they have single 10-pack for $4.49. The 20x5 was listed for $20, which is also a deal (sold out).

It does say 20x10, and has a picture of the 200-blade, 20x10-blade tuck box. I didn't see anything else anywhere else on the site that suggests something different.

I guess I'll find out. I didn't see myself buying that many Feather blades but at that price it's hard to pass up if you like Feathers.

There were 107 available as of 5 minutes ago, let’s see how many get bought in the next day or so.

I noticed Pasteur was also shipping the tabac shave sticks with tallow recently. Those are nearly gone though… I bought a handful of them over several orders last few weeks.
Yeah I’d noticed that The Shave Supply had some too, theirs sold out but I wonder where the new stash came from for a couple stores to have them in stock. Unless maybe they just bought up a bunch of them when they were still cheap at Connaught and resold at a later time.

Well, you just cost me money!:biggrin1: Ended up grabbing 100 Nacets as well to get free shipping, making them effectively $7 for 100 at another good deal!

I still have a lot of blades to try, including the nacets, but I definitely liked the feathers before and this is too good to pass up!

Thanks for the heads up! Bought some Feathers, Nacets and then celebrated by adding a MDC Rose 200g as well which I have been wanting to buy for a long time! Got to spend money to save money, lol ! :thumbup:

Well, you just cost me money!:biggrin1: Ended up grabbing 100 Nacets as well to get free shipping, making them effectively $7 for 100 at another good deal!

I still have a lot of blades to try, including the nacets, but I definitely liked the feathers before and this is too good to pass up!
Nacets are awesome. They are my third favorite blades. You will like them, if you like Feathers and Perma-Sharps.

Top Bottom