What's new

Favorite Water Enhancers?

Haven't seen them in a few months, but the Kool-Aid single serve packs of Eighties-old-school PurpleSaurusRex make a pretty tasty mix of grape and lemonade. Most of the single serves are ok if you want a change of pace from plain water....Dollar Tree usually has a good selection of ones that are different enough to be interesting. The Wal-mart by me has a better-than-average selection too.

I also like no-sugar-added flavored mineral water...Pelligrino and Perrier are easiest to find in the far north suburbs of Chicago. The best I've had is Topo-Chico, but the flavors can be tough to find. Costco may still have lime. The tangerine and grapefruit are both really good, but nearly impossible to find in these parts. Even plain Topo-Chico is damn good though.

Mostly a repeat. Ice. Lemon juice. Lemon juice and apple cider vinegar ( I drink that daily). Unsweet iced tea. Overall ice water is the goat. Iced cold brew coffee is great imo. More complicated, but worth it.

In me best Scotchish accent " I'll noo be payin fer thut froze stuff, Laddie, I be have fresh stuff, ye canny be too careful, ye du'nay noo hoo old thut froze stuff is?''

Who said ''tang'' .. i went searching for tang, like seven years ago, to be sold some other stuff as dear as poison, and tasted like poison too!!

malted barley and hops are good in water, better still is someone else will bottle it for you :D

Lemon
no lemon .. tub of citric acid... note to self; always use the handle of the spoon, that stuff is POTENT !!
Ural .... quite necessary at present :(
Bickfords Peach Iced Tea [with polyphenols, what are polyphenols?]
Water, from the sky, none of that chlorinated tap rubbish with or without fluoride!

vrenrs7xbr031.png

Top Bottom