What's new

Favorite citrus creams?

What is y'alls favorite citrus scented shaving creams? I really didn't know whether to put this is soaps or creams, but my favorite, as far as smell, is Geo F Trumper GFT. Man, I love that stuff. It has more sophistication than most and some depth to it. I really like it.

That got me to wondering what you all like.

What is y'alls favorite citrus scented shaving creams? I really didn't know whether to put this is soaps or creams, but my favorite, as far as smell, is Geo F Trumper GFT. Man, I love that stuff. It has more sophistication than most and some depth to it. I really like it.

That got me to wondering what you all like.
Sounds like I need to try it. I love Trumper creams and citrus soaps, but never tried citrus creams. The description is very appealing.

Mastro Miche Shaving Soap - Zihuatanejo

A kind of mish mash of different citruses, caressed by some subtle herbal notes.
Really potent smell.

s-l1200.jpg

Pacific shaving cream (the green one) have a great smell of fresh and natural mandarine. Also it have great performance and low price ;)
I have used many shaving creams of different brands: TOBS, truefitt & hill, Muhle, Apothecary 87, Edwin Jagger, Dr. Selby and I can say for sure that this cream is on the same level with them.

Last edited:
Vi-John Tropical Lime
Musgo Real Spiced Citrus
Antica Barberia Original Citrus
Dettol Fresh & Cool
TOBS Lemon & Lime
TOBS Lime Zest
Old Spice Fresh Lime
Gillette Classic Lemon Lime
Art of Shaving Lemon Essential
Godrej Lime Fresh
Piccadiily Shave Co. Lime