What's new

Fatboy with red dot

Yeah, in my newbness I thought the red spring was a red dot....I almost demanded my five bucks back...:001_tt2:

Last edited:
Here it is....

proxy.php
[/IMG]
proxy.php
[/IMG]

Needs to be cleaned.

With a quick cleaning, that will be a really stunning razor! Good show and a good reminder that if you keep your eyes open, you never know when you might get lucky!

Michael - that's an awesome find!

Just curious, is the case also correct? The Red Dot's case's lid has a higher arc than the standard Fat Boy case and I think the latch is a little different as well. Having the correct case would make the deal even sweeter and more rare.

Well done, Sir!

$70 Really? I had to go back and check the first post yep, $70 not $7. Is this thing really that rare that's it's worth $70? I mean, if he puts it up on the BST will it sell in mere minutes for $70? Seems hard to believe.

$70 Really? I had to go back and check the first post yep, $70 not $7. Is this thing really that rare that's it's worth $70? I mean, if he puts it up on the BST will it sell in mere minutes for $70? Seems hard to believe.

Gafer, they have sold for $200+ on ebay. Very uncommon.

EDIT: And much less when undetected!

Last edited:
One sold on eBay a week or two ago for around $60. Was not marked even as a Fat Boy. Can't believe I let it slip by, truth to tell, I was uncertain of the difference myself at that point. Would have gone way higher had I properly checked it out (looked pretty good too).

Top Bottom