What's new

Fantasy Baseball, anyone?

Got my first package and it came from Froogle_Jimmy, lots of cool stuff. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
I FIGURED i WOULD QUOTE EVERYONE SO THEY MAY BE NOTIFIED. dO WE ALL WANT BACK IN FOR ANOTHER YEAR?? aN ENTIRE NEW DRAFT?? lets get the conversation going guys!

Congratulations! I enjoyed the season. I'm in for next year. Same bat place, same bat time:)

Got my first package and it came from Froogle_Jimmy, lots of cool stuff. Thank you very much.

Congrats to BW! Came down to 2 IP!

Good season. I didn't do great but actively set my lineup each day. Id be in for next year.

Has there ever been a B and B fantasy baseball league? I play in three others, but was thinking it'd be fun to start one through here

We could keep it real simple.

Any interest?

I would probably be in. My time is limited and the last time I did fantasy I remember obsessing for hours over my roster. NOt sure what type of league we would set up, but I'd be in. Lets go Mets!!

Edit: ...and I think 8 would be a good minimum number right?

im in, can we do it on yahoo? Ive got a trophy case building up lol

I'm in! I've played before, but not seriously. I would like to give it another go!

I'll give it a go.

Consider doing it through mlb.com... Their fantasy baseball lets you pick up a whole teams pitching rotation... Makes following & altering rotations a whole lot easier (especially for virgins)

As for a reward for the winner, the losers could all send blades or soap, or something shaving related... Kind of sort of a PIF?!?

Yahoo and a PIF are fine with me.

I'm in if it's not too late. Is it points, rotisseire, head to head?

I'll join, but am not good at fantasy sports.

Are there any other options you guys would like to see in the pool...anything you want changed?? I have changed the number of teams to 12 max. we could move the draft date if we get 12 soon

I'm in, this year should either be fully free or stipulate a fee from everyone up front. Last season to my knowledge everyone agreed on sending the winner something small and only 3 guys upheld their end which wasn't fair to them to be the only ones doing so.

I'm in, this year should either be fully free or stipulate a fee from everyone up front. Last season to my knowledge everyone agreed on sending the winner something small and only 3 guys upheld their end which wasn't fair to them to be the only ones doing so.

I honestly missed that part. :blushing:

Have the winner PM me and I will send something for winning

Nothing to be apologetic for Ford. I appreciated those who actually sent something, I just don't think it was fair to you guys to be the only ones holding up your end. Had I lost I had my contribution ready to go.

Top Bottom