What's new

Facial Masks

I'm looking to pick up a mask. I've got combination skin. Any suggestions, folks? I was looking at the Jack Black, Anthony Logistics, Baxter, and Nancy Boy masks? Any opinions on these?

Well not really because you see a ten year old is going through a lot of weird hormone stages right now in her life and these changes can make her body do different things if she were to apply makeup or facial masks now. the body will not be able to handle it because when you get 14 or 15 you might depend on putting that on your face so that you dont have and break outs or acne the best thing for you to do now is to wait until you have your period because then you will know how your body is going to react to drastic changes then after a couple of years then try a mask.
"YOUR SKIN IS NATURAL KEEP IT THAT WAY AS LONG A POSSIBLE ITS BEAUTIFUL"
Good Luck!!!!
:w00t:

Er... what?

I use the Anthony Logistics Clay Mask (irregularly) and it seems to work well for my combination face. I haven't used anything else so can't compare it to any other products. The only problem is the price - £22 over here :eek:

French green clay is good. I haven't many others except some of the premixed tubes of it in stores. FGC is the best of what I have tried and I got it from mountainroseherbs

Top Bottom