What's new

ESPN Fantasy Football League

ya right? wat are the odds? damn these few weeks have been rough for some players... all these injuries popping up

Personally, i shouldnt think their personal lives should get involved with their work. The NFL shouldn't suspend or take action for what happens in football player's personal life and "lay off" players for their actions. Drugs, one thing, but domestic crap is just stupid excuses.

Regarding Adrian Peterson, I personally dont give a damn bout that issue! I got my *** whooped probably worse and its simply the parents teaching the kids (some) valuable lessons and about disobediance. I got things broken on me by my parents, but i kinda grew up fine. The evil shoe is a classic weapon of choice.

Why should your job penalize you for what you do in your own personal time? It does not have any affect on his job performance whatsoever. Regarding domestic issues.

Why should your job penalize you for what you do in your own personal time? It does not have any affect on his job performance whatsoever. Regarding domestic issues.
It does affect the image of the company/corporation etc. You represent more than just yourself wherever you go. Integrity is a lost art

At this point it looks like I'm going to be 0-3 to start the season. LeSean McCoy is killing me (in our league and in my other league). And I benched Steve Smith in favor of Sammy Watkins. Bad choice.

Top Bottom