What's new

Eleven Soaps 50% off black tub soaps

I've been wondering about Eleven soaps. Cedar, Vetiver and Sweetgrass along with Lime and Basil are in my shopping cart. Now should I pull the trigger??? Too many soaps already in the den so I'm think'n. What's two more soaps? OR Am I crazy, I have enough soaps to last two lifetimes.

Thanks @geneaut for the heads up.

I've been wondering about Eleven soaps. Cedar, Vetiver and Sweetgrass along with Lime and Basil are in my shopping cart. Now should I pull the trigger??? Too many soaps already in the den so I'm think'n. What's two more soaps? OR Am I crazy, I have enough soaps to last two lifetimes.

Thanks @geneaut for the heads up.
My take on 'too many' soaps is that then I have more to share.

PIF fodder inbound. 😆

Ingredients look reasonable, certainly.

There are some reviews out here and there.

I wonder if Barbershop is scented by the same fragrance oil reportedly used across multiple soap brands. Mind you, I love the scent but might not want to invest in redundant duplicates.

1711414459979.png

Great. How do you rate the soap's lathering and performance?

I'd like to use it a few more times to really get an in-depth take for a few reasons. 1. First use and 2. I was in a hurry and face lathered.

That said, it was noticeably slick, and post-shave feel has been a plus as well. I'd love to use it a few more times and do a bowl lather so I can observe the lather closer as I am creating it, but even with face lathering I didn't notice any negatives that jumped out at me.

Even after one use I'm fairly confident it's the best $8 soap I own ( based on clearance price ) :)

For anyone that might have grabbed a half-price aftershave as well, if you’d be willing to post an ingredients list (photo is totally fine) it’d be much appreciated 👍
They don’t have them listed on the item page for the AS’s and I found two different ingredient lists on other sites, so just hoping to see what’s in the one they are clearing out.

For anyone that might have grabbed a half-price aftershave as well, if you’d be willing to post an ingredients list (photo is totally fine) it’d be much appreciated 👍
They don’t have them listed on the item page for the AS’s and I found two different ingredient lists on other sites, so just hoping to see what’s in the one they are clearing out.
Go with the ingredient list from Pasteur. They show the discontinued Aftershave with alcohol. The new stuff is alcohol free.

Go with the ingredient list from Pasteur. They show the discontinued Aftershave with alcohol. The new stuff is alcohol free.

Thanks, so they are from this formula?
1712460297613.png

I think I saw another list on a different site with more ingredients (not the new N/A formula), so was just hoping to confirm if the above is the one for what they’re selling. I’m guessing it is

I’m 4 shaves in and for me, this is a great soap. Easiest to lather and maybe %85 the glide of Declaration. The lime basil and orange smell fantastic. The lavender sage is a bit flowery in a grandma’s house kinda way. I’m hoping that one mellows as it’s used for the first time. I’m hooked on the lime, fantastic for the price….for myself. 😉

First thanks to @geneaut for starting this thread.

While I might be partial to other companies for my A/S such as Captains Choice among some others, I wanted to try this company's offerings after seeing that there was a Charleston connection. I wanted to purchase them all, but I constrained myself to these. I have not tried any of them yet, so I cannot comment on their fragrance. I do wish they continued to offer an alcohol based AS line as those are what I reach for regardless of the cleanliness of my razor blade, shaving brush, bathroom, etc might or might not be.
Eleven-AS_20240411.jpg

Top Bottom