What's new

Dominica Bay rum shave soap

Has anyone tried this new shave soap they have? I like the aftershave and they sell it as a set now. Was wondering if the lather and sent was any good. Don't need either right now, but was pondering for down the road.

Has anyone tried this new shave soap they have? I like the aftershave and they sell it as a set now. Was wondering if the lather and sent was any good. Don't need either right now, but was pondering for down the road.

This is my first post, I have been a lurker and a member for years. The soap has a nice bay rum scent, you definitely can smell it. Performance is another thing, too much work a semi disappearing lather. Just for your information, I am from Chicago so we have hard water.

Thanks. I was worried about the performance. I need a good lather that stays. Guess I will just stick with the After Shave.

If it's the same stuff that J. Peterman used to sell, I thought the manufacturer (Shillingfords) had gone out of business. I have a bottle of Dominca Bay Rum still but I'd like to get more of it. Didn't know they made a soap.

Top Bottom