What's new

Does a multi rack/stand exist for multiple brushes?

Renovated/refurbished old wooden boxes, boat's varnish and interiors built from a cereal box, baby's wipes and nice fabric. The box on the left with the option of two layers of razors.

IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0178.JPG

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Thought I would add another alternative to help collectors with a large amount of brushes. I started out with 8 adjustable guitar wall hangers and as the collection grew and wanted to enjoy looking at them so I added some more recently. I shortened 4 racks arms and I should not of IMO, Shorter version arms look nicer with a small collection possibly.
I just buy inexpensive brushes on sale and enjoy the Yaqi brand very much (good quality IMO), there is not a lot of money tied up in my brush harem collection or guitar wall hangers IMO. These wall hangers are adjustable and can hold razors also for a small collection.
Spice rack works well also for storing brushes, Brushes dry out almost same rate either hanging knot downwards or sitting
knot upwards from my limited research, downwards is more traditional & might look nicer, but drying times are almost identical.
(click on picture to enlarge)
Brush storage and different ways to store brushes.jpg
Brush collage of new brush and razor holder..jpg

Have some great shaves!

Last edited:
Top Bottom