What's new

Delivery time

I ordered a Semogue 620 from Vintage Scents and no one will tell me how long to deliver. They just don't answer. Even Leon. I live right by St Louis, Mo. Has anyone out there got an estimate. I'm trying to intercept it before I have to hear "what do you need another shaving brush for?". It seems that the answer "to shave with" isn't good enough.

I've had good response from any of the suppliers I've used on line. About a week seems about right, but for suppliers closer to you it should be sooner. I've ordered from someone in a neighboring state, and have had my order in 3 days. :w00t: :wink: :tongue:

Could it be because even Leon doesn't know when it will arrive? I mean it is coming from overseas so there's always the possibility that it could be delayed by customs. That said, it took about a week for my brush to arrive after it shipped.

I ordered a Semogue 620 from Vintage Scents and no one will tell me how long to deliver. They just don't answer. Even Leon. I live right by St Louis, Mo. Has anyone out there got an estimate. I'm trying to intercept it before I have to hear "what do you need another shaving brush for?". It seems that the answer "to shave with" isn't good enough.

What do you need another pair of shoes for? (purse, dress, wig, child, etc.)

Brush came in today!
I don't think it was shipped until the 25th, if I was reading the status correctly on the website. So if that is the case a few days processing time plus a little over a week shipping.

Top Bottom