What's new

🐗 Decemboar. Yup. It’s a thing! 🐗

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I’ve been reading about zenith. I have a synthetic I do not like but the boar? Do I need one? Recommendations? 😁

I’ve been reading about zenith. I have a synthetic I do not like but the boar? Do I need one? Recommendations? 😁
Yes, the Zenith unbleached boar is worth trying, amongst others. You can get it super cheap in a plastic handle and is easy to mine the knot if you choose, or a few more euros for one in a nice olive wood.

I'm sitting on that same fence but with Omega. I have a '49 which I like, but I hear so much about the jade at Conought that I'm considering picking it up for decemboar. Is it worth it?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Yes, the Zenith unbleached boar is worth trying, amongst others. You can get it super cheap in a plastic handle and is easy to mine the knot if you choose, or a few more euros for one in a nice olive wood.

I'm sitting on that same fence but with Omega. I have a '49 which I like, but I hear so much about the jade at Conought that I'm considering picking it up for decemboar. Is it worth it?
Interesting idea on using the knot. I have a few empty handles. I forgot about the jade folks were raving about that too. It’s a pretty good price point. So tempting.

I have that Olive wood unbleached and highly recomend it. I'm sure it doesn't make lather any different but it does feel like quality. The price is still very good for what you're getting.

Top Bottom