What's new

David Niven says hullo

Hullo there,

I've been a wetshaver for many years, but until now I have always been a lurker. I finally decided to register and contribute a bit. I own quite a few soaps/creams and ASLs/ASBs. But unlike most of you fine gentlemen, I only own one brush (Simpsons Commodore 2x) and one DE-razor (EJ Chatsworth). I really don't find more than one necessary to be honest. So hopefully I can make some sensible posts here. In my daily life I am in politics and in civil service.

Regards,
The Nivs.

Welcome to the forum!
I own a few brushes, but 90% of the time I use the same one, Whipped Dog Synth. But razors, yea I'm in the triple digits, and almost all get used at some point.

Welcome The Nivs!
My third brush was the Commodore X1; were it not for my need of a travel brush, I would have stopped there too.
I hope you find many enjoyable conversations to join in here when on rest from your daily life.

Welcome to the forums, Dave. I use one razor almost exclusively, although I have a second one on hand. I only use two brushes. Nothing wrong with taking a minimal approach. It's just shaving, in my opinion. Where I find it more tempting to go overboard is in soaps, as I enjoy the different scents. Great to have you here. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Sent via mobile

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Welcome to B&B @Nivs, My wife always asks "why do you need more than one "
My answer to Her is ................I don't know .

Welcome to Badger and Blade @Nivs .
When you have a moment drop into the Hall of Fame and make an introduction.

I trust you will find the B&B community to be encouraging and enjoyable. We look forward to reading your future contributions to this community.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Top Bottom