What's new

Damn near everything

B

bluefoxicy

proxy.php

The medicine cabinet. The Vulfix 404 is sitting in the remains of a Col. Conk's amber shave puck (a little soap ring), it just fits.

proxy.php

A look at my sink, in my horrible apartment. That dollar store cup contains Ogallala Bay Rum shave soap.

proxy.php

My toilet. There's a Mach3 and a Pakistani razor in that picture apparently. Huh, so that's where that thing got to....

proxy.php

Everything.

Top left, aftershaves. Pinaud Clubman, Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum, Dominica Bay Rum, Col Conk's Amber Aftershave, Aqua Vela Musk, SCS Sahara, SCS Aspect, SCS Bay Rum, SCS Bay Rum with a Twist, SCS Nutrament, some Ogallala samples I'm not fond of, an alum block. Aqua Vela and Pinaud Bay Rum are arguably viable cologne... maybe Col. Conk Amber too, but this failed me rather spectacularly when I tried.

Top center, colognes. Ogallala-- not fond of. Tabac, a favorite. SCS Bay Rum, BRT, New Spice, Aspect. I've also ordered Dragon's Blood and Barber Shop from Mama Bear's; I'm considering Blend 211 or such from SCS.

To the right, shave soaps. SCS pipe tobacco-- a favorite scent of mine, but not a favorite soap (it's a cream, which doesn't work out for me well). SCS Illusion (new in box), a great soap. Tabac, wonderful, a favorite. Real Shave Co and Musgo, not even in the same league; Musgo is amazing. A tiny sample of some Bullgoose Shaving vetyvyr, which I despise. VDH, Col Conk's Almond (screw that, came free with other stuff), Col Conk's Lime. A VDH bowl with Col Conk's Bay Rum melted in it. Lots of SCS shave soap samples -- Calypso, Pumpkin, and some unscented. Also a dollar store mug with Ogallala Bay Rum in it.

Also some brushes. VDH boar, Tweezerman badger, and Vulfix 404 blend.

Also, a Pinaud styptic pencil I've abused. And a couple hones-- C12k and Norton 4k/8k.

And of course, bottom left is a Dovo Astrale 5/8 half-hollow carbon steel in Ebony scales; a Feather AC RG; and some feather blades. Down the bottom is a Straight Razor Designs 3 inch Red Latigo leather strop.

When I move, I need a bigger medicine cabinet.

B

bluefoxicy

It's my understanding that brushes shouldn't be stores in closed space (like a medicine cabinet?). :lol:

I leave the cabinet open when the brush is drying.

omg man your shave gear is crazy and ya your going to need a bigger bathroom lol

Way back in the day I heard the same thing...

proxy.php

A girl I know says to the above, "Why would one man need so many razors?"

I have more stuff coming still ;)

That Dirty Bird looks a little precarious perched up there.

Just a bit. The empty oxyclean bucket is gone now.

Top Bottom