What's new

D.I.Y corner show me your creations

[MENTION=93613]19TPL91[/MENTION]. Part of the uniqueness of this thread and its contents is that people are able to share things made using a variety of tools and materials that may (or may not ) be available to us "common folk". I like to use the ideas I learn on this and similar threads to feed my creative side. No need to go out and buy all the tools. Although I do really want a lathe ..,maybe a new set of drill bits, scroll saw blades. Or Not.

I made a cool lather bowl out of a coconut using a hack saw and big ol sander. (Got the idea from B&B

im currently making a razor stand from brass hardware and oak, right now im waiting for my final coat of BLO to cure on the oak so i can put it together. ill be sure to take pictures when im finished.

Lots of cool stands and creativity!

Acrylic paint and from the recycle bin, Altoids tin and blade wrappers.

proxy.php

proxy.php

dave

Thanks Tony
The wrappers were collaged on, to be the background for the painting. If you look closely you'll find a Voskhod to the left, a Rapira and Lada in the center area and a Treet on the right, straight lines and letters poke through the layers of overlaid paint and rice paper.

dave

Top Bottom