What's new

Cuisinart blade recall

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Dear Members:
This is what I received from Cuisinart today...:001_rolle

"December 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your ongoing patience. We want to keep you advised of the status of your free Cuisinart replacement blade. Our blades are fabricated using precise manufacturing processes, which of course means, that they take some time to produce. We are producing new blades as rapidly as possible to meet the demand resulting from this replacement program.

When your blade is about to be shipped, we will send you an email so you can anticipate when it will arrive to the address you indicated on your replacement blade registration. In the meantime, you are able to use all other cutting implements and accessories that may have come with your Cuisinart food processor.

Cuisinart strives to provide you with the best service possible and if you have any questions or concerns please contact us via our email address: [email protected]"

proxy.php
"Cuisinart: Savor the good life". Cuisinart Logo

Just wanted to let you guys know I got my replacement blade two days ago so it looks like they are on the way. Faster than I expected.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I received my replacement blade last week. I had already done the paperwork when I received a recall notice from CostCo where I purchased the food processor. Great to be a member here at B&B where members have great concern for each other's well being. Also impressed by CostCo customer service.

Top Bottom