What's new

GIVEAWAY! CONUS Veterans Only: PIF Antica Barbieria Colla hard soap (ends 1/28)

Eben Stone

Staff member
Thanks to the generosity of a specific B&B member, I have been inspired to give away some of my seldom used items. The item offered in this PIF is a puck Antica Barbieria Colla. It's got two shaves worth of wear and tear loaded off the top. The scent is supposed to be almond, but all I can smell is barbershop/powder. It's often mentioned in "what's the slickest soap ever" threads.

How this works:

Think of it like a raffle. Each member that replies with “I’m in” gets a chance to win. I plan to end the giveaway sometime on Sunday 1/28 and then choose a winner using random.org. 🎲 The winner gets the soap completely free (I will pay shipping).

Who is eligible:

Any CONUS veteran members. By veteran, I mean, you must have the "active/vet" badge on your account.

How to enter:

Reply with “I’m in.”

Good luck! 🤞

20240127_113434.jpg

This is a really a neat idea…one that I will have to remember when I off-load some stuff I have. Respectfully, I’m not in since I can’t take on anymore stuff but, thank you for the offering to veterans.

@Eben Stone
I wanted to let you know that the ABC Almond shave soap arrived today. I really appreciate this opportunity to try a new soap. Since I started DE shaving last year, Proraso Red has been the only shave soap I've tried. Thanks again for this PIF!

20240205_202408.jpg

Top Bottom