What's new

Controversial Hatred, or the thing you hate that everyone looks at you funny for.

Try explaining that to a Facebook enthusiast.

It gets worse: Now there are many internet features that you think you might enjoy, but you run into "Use your Facebook account to login."

So far, at least, i've seen that as one option and been able to log in without being a Facebooger.
dave

Not hate, but Scarlett Johansson looks very plain to me. Maybe even odd. Not Julia Roberts odd, but heading that way.
Though she seemed to look better in the Avengers movie.

Pleasant but average and the same can be said of most tabloid fodder. Without hours in the makeup chair and photoshop workouts they would totally dissappear in even a small crowd.

Pleasant but average and the same can be said of most tabloid fodder. Without hours in the makeup chair and photoshop workouts they would totally disappear in even a small crowd.

The simple truth is that acting takes a tremendous amount of skill. The few that have that skill are not likely to be also drop dead gorgeous. Most of us prefer to watch characters that have great acting talent. The rarest thing of all is an average looking---but great actor-- who knows knows how to seem extraordinarily beautiful.

Onions... more precisely the crunchy sour ones, they are okay if they are chopped, and cooked crunchy carmelized or so - but nearly raw onions are atrocious, I just cant get past their taste and texture. They seem to be in tons of dishes though, so someone must like them!

As far as music, there are several very popular bands that I've never been able to get into. AC/DC, Alice In Chains, Blink 182 to name a few. I like other bands of their era/style, but not these guys. Plenty of movies I'm not a big fan of either. Nolan, Mallick and Cameraon all need to go back to the drawing board

I usually don't say anything, but it annoys me when I hear people say "desert island" or "dessert island" instead of "deserted island."

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I keep seeing the non-word "yuge" in social media when people mean "huge" ... which is only indicative of the present-day occurrence of the decline and fall of western civilization.

Hate that it happened on my watch. Wish the barbarians had waited at least until I was old.

Archimedes, anyone?

AA

Top Bottom