What's new

Cigars and Winter

Get yourself a hot tub... Its the only way to enjoy a cigar in the winter....:biggrin:

proxy.php

Kramers coat of many colors and hat would do you fine as well. :thumbup1:

I think I know just the place to get one of these. :wink:

although a man room has it's perks... I must say that when I have a nice cigar or pipe going, I generally desire to be outdoors. There is a limit of course in the case of extreme weather, (raining or snowing heavily, etc) but I just love nature when having a nice smoke. cigars can go far and anywhere, fishing, camping, hiking, snowboarding, etc... a pipe, that's more of a campsite/ porch or bench type thing for me. I also prefer to be alone or in quiet contemplation for most of those good smoke times.

+1 I enjoy being outdoors as well when the weather permits. Even if the temp is right, though, if it's windy, I'd rather take it indoors.

*cough* You may want to check out the IotN thread. :wink:

I'm jealous...I want a gold Chuck Norris too! :lol:

Get yourself a hot tub... Its the only way to enjoy a cigar in the winter....:biggrin:

proxy.php

Hear that? Those are the sounds of the wheels turning in my head accompanied by the beautiful melodies of my wallet opening. :biggrin:

Cory:
Got any friends that own garages ??

Actually...yes I do. I also happened to rekindle his interest in cigars this past summer. I may have found my loophole here to save money while smoking what I've got and at the same time, not freeze to death. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom