What's new

Checking-In from AZ

B&B newbie finally checking-in! Been lurking B&B, as well as another popular shaving forum, for some time now, and always enjoyed the abundance of information contributed by its knowledgeable members on wet shaving products. My wet shaving journey began when I was just a kid. Growing up I watched my Dad shave with his vintage Gillette DE razors, and remember enjoying the sound the razor blade made as it sliced through the whiskers.

The first DE razor I got came from my Dad back in 2005, a Gillette Super Adjustable. At that point my wet shaving addiction began….. He later gave me a Gillette New Short Comb (which is soon going to Razor Emporium). Since then my collection has slowly grown, and consists of the aforementioned, plus a Pils 101NL (polished), Charcoal Goods (copper handle), Feather SS, Timeless, and iKon x3. Wet shaving has been a hobby I have truly enjoyed over the years, and I am glad I can share that passion with others. Thank you for having me! :)

Greetings and Hallucinations, Abula831
Glad to have you here.....Where in AZ are you?

Our house is your house
Nuestra casa es su casa
Notre maison est votre maison
Taigh againn tha taigh agaibh

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
B&B newbie finally checking-in! Been lurking B&B, as well as another popular shaving forum, for some time now, and always enjoyed the abundance of information contributed by its knowledgeable members on wet shaving products. My wet shaving journey began when I was just a kid. Growing up I watched my Dad shave with his vintage Gillette DE razors, and remember enjoying the sound the razor blade made as it sliced through the whiskers.

The first DE razor I got came from my Dad back in 2005, a Gillette Super Adjustable. At that point my wet shaving addiction began….. He later gave me a Gillette New Short Comb (which is soon going to Razor Emporium). Since then my collection has slowly grown, and consists of the aforementioned, plus a Pils 101NL (polished), Charcoal Goods (copper handle), Feather SS, Timeless, and iKon x3. Wet shaving has been a hobby I have truly enjoyed over the years, and I am glad I can share that passion with others. Thank you for having me! :)

Welcome to B&B, Sounds like you have Very Nice Collection going.
Enjoy your Shaves ,looking forward to reading your posts

Welcome to B&B from another resident of Arizona. You have a nice, diverse collection of razors. Any particular razor your favorite?

Welcome to B&B! You have quite the collection going there. My only question to you is...How far will the Arizona Wildcats make it in the NCAA College Basketball Tournament?

Welcome!

Most of the guys are very nice and glad to answer questions and give advice if requested.

Granted, every once in a while you run into a knucklehead like me; but not too often.:001_smile

Top Bottom