What's new

Carnival of Smiles Contest #3 - Grampa's Blade Jar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen's Best is proud to announce the:

:a50: :a50: :a50: :a50: :a50:

Grandpa's Blade Jar Contest

:euro: Step right up B&B'ers, step right up!

It's time to count those fingers and count those toes so kick your off your shoes and expose those toes 'cause it's counting time, don't you know!
:lol:

We here at Gentlemen's Best, in conjunction with today's Grand Opening of our store, take great pride in participating in this year's Carnival of Smiles.

Now, all you need to do is gaze into Grandpa's jar and guess how many packs of blades are in the jar. (individual packs of blades, not individual blades. :rolleyes:). The person who comes the closest wins: If the correct number is picked more than once, the first correct number picked will be named the winner but of coarse you already know this.

First Place Prize: The complete "Signature Series" Shave Soap, Shave Cream, Aftershave Splash, Aftershave Milk and Cologne

Runner-up Prize: The "Signature Series" Shaving Cream and Aftershave Milk Combo

proxy.php

A 120.00 value

This contest will end Saturday at 10/24/09 at 9PM EST! Don't miss out!

Place your best guess in this thread now! Now, now, only one guess per person.
:hand:

Operation Smile:smile:

*A donation to Operation Smile is not required to win.

**Badger & Blade.com is not affiliated with Operation Smile nor does B&B derive any benefit from donations made in the name of Badger & Blade.com.

*** Prizes may be subject to change.

**** The final decision on the outcome of all contests rest within the sole discretion of the Moderators and all decisions are final. Any belly-aching will result in an automatic disqualification and removal from any further participation in any other contests for the duration of the Carnival.

*****B&B is not responsible for any prizes that are undelivered to recipient from vendors and/or companies.

Last edited:

@mikromicke - not trying to weasel in on your guess. I actually made mine before looking at any of the replies to make sure I wasn't biased. Great minds think alike (or nearly so anyway) :001_smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom