What's new

GIVEAWAY! Carnac says: Gillette TTO PIF

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Open to all... just reply with “I’m in!”

If you’re new to Badger & Blade, PIF stands for “Pay It Forward,” and is a no-strings-attached shaving gift. This particular PIF is a kit for anyone interested in sampling Gillette’s iconic Turn-To-Open (TTO) razors.

Included:
  • Gillette TTO blue flair tip razor
  • Gillette TTO black-handled flair tip razor
  • Gillette TTO silver flair tip razor
  • Gillette TTO Ranger razor
  • West Coast Shaving 26mm synthetic brush
  • Williams Mug shaving soap
  • Assorted blade tucks

Gillette TTOs are wonderfully mild razors. The blue flair tip is so mild you could use it to shave twice a day. All razors are user-grade, straight, test driven, cleaned, and don’t bite.

Each “I’m in” reply will be printed and sealed in an envelope. Then, on Monday, April 18, I will solicit the help of Carnac the Magnificent by reciting the following:
"I hold in my hand the envelopes. As a child of four can plainly see, these envelopes have been hermetically sealed. They've been kept in a mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls' porch since noon today. NO ONE knows the contents of these envelopes – but you, in your mystical and borderline divine way, will ascertain the winner having never before heard of this PIF."​

Either that, or a winner will be chosen at random.

Just for fun, what was Ed McMahon’s favorite Carnac the Magnificent punchline?
Answer: “Sis boom bah?”
Question: “Describe the sound made when a sheep explodes.”

Razors.jpgcarnac-the-magnificent-a8eca9ee-3fce-429b-9360-a654b351446-resize-750.jpeg

I have a couple Gillette TTOs, so I'll sit on the sidelines and cheer. They give fast, enjoyable shaves. Makes sense that they're called Super Speeds.

Top Bottom