What's new

Brushes

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Has anyone had a problem with your wood brushes that not properly 'sealed' 'warping & splitting' due to using them w/ water (bad,
shower, ect...)
proxy.php

Sadly, even my most recent Kent PF22 has unfortunately failed the test above and I'm beginning to think 'it's all in the handle'. :001_rolle

I'm now using the WavEnforcer #585 Military Brush (available @ Walmart, Target, Walgreen's, CVS, H-E-B, Meijer, Fred's, Kroger & Safeway), which is a awesome wood (sealed), palm brush made with 100% pure medium-firm, natural boar bristles. :thumbsup:

$Face & Hair Brush.jpg

[FONT=&amp]$Combing Hair Brush Image.jpg"A hair in the head is worth two in the brush". Hair Brush Proverb [/FONT]

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Why would you use a brush with water?
Mars:
I use a brush not only for my hair, but when I daily wash my face w/ soap...I like to use the brush to 'exfoliate' my face thus reducing the chances of 'in-grown' hairs. :thumbsup:

494791-9d9583ef39587537c63eb3b353d33db4.jpg
"[A hairbrush] is the final tip-off whether or not a [person] really knows themselves". Hubert de Givenchy

Interesting.its not too harsh?

Mars:
I use a brush not only for my hair, but when I daily wash my face w/ soap...I like to use the brush to 'exfoliate' my face thus reducing the chances of 'in-grown' hairs. :thumbsup:

494791-9d9583ef39587537c63eb3b353d33db4.jpg
"[A hairbrush] is the final tip-off whether or not a [person] really knows themselves". Hubert de Givenchy

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The search for a new boar brush isn't easy, no. That Kent is out of my $ reach, and many cheap ones only have some boar.

Went for the Kingston one. Chinese, sure, but good reviews - 100% boar - and they stand behind it.

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The Kingston brush is real, all right.

proxy.php

They seem earnest about customer service and feedback, a good sign in a $20 brush.

AA

I really (use to) enjoy using my ebony brushes I recently gave my boys (two years ago). Well I saw a pair of NIB maple boar bristle brushes and bought them off ebay. Upon receiving them I realized why I got gave away my last ones ... I got no hair. :w00t: Now I'll need to PIF, trade or sell these that are taking up shelf space. Oh well live and learn.

Top Bottom