What's new

Barber's tools (clippers) storage?

the boxes that come with the equipment, in my case a Wahl Senior and an Andis T Outliner are TERRIBLE.

what kind of boxes/storage work well for clippers?

Pelican Case? something else?

thanks!

I neatly hang my Oster Classic 76 and Model 10 in the closet, on the wall with a coat hook. I transport them in a hard case (Zero Halliburton - aluminum). All the blades, accessories, etc. go in a tackle box.

A Pelican case would be great.

I neatly hang my Oster Classic 76 and Model 10 in the closet, on the wall with a coat hook. I transport them in a hard case (Zero Halliburton - aluminum). All the blades, accessories, etc. go in a tackle box.

A Pelican case would be great.

well that sounds damn legit. i dk if i have the room to hang them or else i would.

I have only a tiny space to hang these in a closet. One day, I hope to have a spare bathroom to set up my Barber Shop /Shave Den to hang these in.

I keep them and blades out of the bathroom due to moisture.

No idea why photo loaded sideways here.

$photo.jpg

Never thought of hanging my clippers, could totally do that under my vanity. But I'd still have to find a home for brush, oil, attachments, etc. The pelican case idea above sounds pretty decent. Probably could find a cheaper case online though.

This one would probably work for clippers and accessories http://www.amazon.com/Plano-23731-01-Stowaway-Deep-Compartment/dp/B000EZ0ELQ

The plano deep adjustable compartment cases I have for my DE blades are pretty good for the price. I might try this one. I'll report back.

Top Bottom