• Toothpick

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Kilroy6644

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Two of our members have pretty impressive beards. How many wet shaving websites would say such a thing? But, which one beard shall rule them all? Tough choice, I know. One could argue that Toothpick's is longer. Then again, Kilroy has a great scowl. Both might inspire Homer (were he alive) to write another epic. So, who do think should be named B&B's most epic beard?

Kilroy6644
IMG_3286.JPG

Toothpick

IMG_3287.JPG

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hopefully the mods see this. The poll defaulted to 7 days and I couldn't change it.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I liked that movie.
So did I. I loved the book among Dick. While the movie didn't totally follow the book, the Melville character said it would be fiction based on fact, and things may change (like the cannabilism being left out).

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Hopefully the mods see this. The poll defaulted to 7 days and I couldn't change it.

I unlocked it.

I think Kilroy has a super impressive beard, but Jason has the beard of a man who just might hunt me down and skin me to make a dress, so I voted for him.

Note- saw your comment, made it end 2/22.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
So did I. I loved the book among Dick. While the movie didn't totally follow the book, the Melville character said it would be fiction based on fact, and things may change (like the cannabilism being left out).
Damn autocorrect has me LMAO. That should be Moby Dick

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Great idea, Owen. Maintaining a beard is a bunch more work now days than clean shaven.

I'm torn....

The sea Captain, or ZZ Top.

Sea Captain gets it.

proxy.php

No, wait...Sharp dressed man gets it. I'm so torn. I can't decide!!!

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Both beards are great and become part of the men behind them. I'm so torn as to voting which is better.
But, as this is the brown leaf the choice is obvious. The beard with the pipe gets my vote.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Yeah, Owen...it is.

I think since this is in the brown leaf...kilroy has a pipe in his pic. and toothpick doesn't.

I still can't decide.

Edit: Hey Chris...you posted while I was typing. Great minds think alike.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Yeah, Owen...it is.

I think since this is in the brown leaf...kilroy has a pipe in his pic. and toothpick doesn't.

I still can't decide.

Edit: Hey Chris...you posted while I was typing. Great minds think alike.
I hope it ends in a tie- both are great B&Bers

Top Bottom