What's new

B&B-SMF Goodwill Swap Box Tracking Info

Hello Participants,

YS in Toronto has shipped out the box to Scotto in New York. Thank you for the update and the lightning-fast turnaround! Hope you found something to your liking.

Scotto, you are next in line! Everyone stay tuned.

Cheers,
Richard
Dispatch Central, Plano TX

Richard,

Thanks for the update. I'm not a member of the box club, but I get a hoot out of hearing of this shaving box traversing the continent.

Has anyone taken a picture of the contents?

-Nick

Well I got a surprise today! You guys are out of control - it is huge:
full

Open up:
full

Closer:
full

Hmmm. Let's take some stuff out:
full

Well, that didn't make much of a dent. let's try again:
full

Taking a few things out....
full

And putting LOTS of stuff back in :biggrin: :biggrin: :
full

I really cleaned out my drawers this time. Right now my problem is I added too much stuff, and it doesn't fit.... I will try again or find another box and get it out in the next day or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
:yikes:

I want to say that's absurd, but absurd seems like too mild a word to describe that behemoth.

Thanks for the pics Scotto. It's like a SCAD OD without the price tag. :001_tt1:

-Nick

Hello All,

Holy Moly :scared: ! It has grown since it left Plano, Texas on 29 Aug. It has been on the road for three months now and still going strong. Robofunk is next on the list.

Scott, maybe you can do us a favor and replace the box with one a tad bigger? Thanks for the pix and the update!

Let us know when you ship. Thanks!

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

WOW 5 more....looks like it won't get here till next year!!

Robrev, you have any plans from the week before Christmas to a week or two after New Years for us to meet and do the swap?

Found a box about 20% bigger, and it is on its way to robofunk via UPS ground. Should get there Tuesday. I dumped even more stuff in it at the last minute.

BTW, this thing now has 19 pounds of grooming goodies!!:scared: :w00t:

roughrider said:
How does one go about getting on the list?
Buy doughnuts for all the mods...:tongue_sm
I think there is a beginning and end of cycle. Richard, help! Or search through the General Forum for Goodwill Box threads.. I am sure one reflects the procedures in addition to the doughnuts...

Scotto,

Thank you for the update! Robofunk, let us know when you get it.

Roughrider, I am afraid the box already made its way to California some time back. After its brief visit in Canada, it is now working its way through the northeast, then south and back across to Texas.

There will be another box departing after the first of the year. I think Sean in Houston will be launching a skin care swap box, so stay tuned for the sign-up list for that one.

Cheers,
Richard
Dispatch Control, Texas

holy smokes, thats alot of stuff.

i'll do my best to get it off my hands as quickly as possible, which will be quite difficult because i will want to bathe myself in product... FOREVER!

SurfFisherman said:
Hey Fellas-

Any update on the progress of the Swap Box? Robo?

Looking forward to some extra Christmas presents!

At this rate, I might get it in mid January!! WHATS GOING ON ROBO, my wife is getting pissed at me for looking outside the window every time a UPS truck drives by....oh, wait, thats Ron!!

Sandyclaws or Robrev, wanna meet somewhere and knock three out at one time?

i shipped it out UPS overnight. here is the status:

UPS said:
Dec 21, 2005
3:30 A.M.

MASPETH, NY, US

THE PACKAGE IS DELAYED DUE TO EMERGENCY CONDITIONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL

i assume this has something to do with the MTA strike. curse the MTA!
hopefully it will end soon!

Top Bottom