What's new

B&B Fantasy Football Participant Thread

Hmmm how can you root for any player if you have that many teams. Unless of course you pick most of the same for e each team.

Hmmm how can you root for any player if you have that many teams. Unless of course you pick most of the same for e each team.
The majority of my teams look very similar. I find myself paying more attention to my money leagues than the others, though. I admit that this is difficult to keep up on everything and I will definitely never take on a burden like this come next fall!

I'm in a trap. I need a receiver to excel tonight. His quarterback, however, is my opponent's quarterback.

Sorry Steve,

I have got this one. I noticed you had 2 sleepers with almost 50 points on your bench. I hate when that happens.

The good news is that you have a strong team. You are probably playoff bound. Don't even think about benching your WR's for James Jones next week. Your current starting WRs will be lights out next week.

Being the new guy, how does one make a trade?
Couple ways you can do this. If you know the name of the player search for him in the find players area. Once you have him up it will say he's owned by someone but you should have a button that looks like two arrows going in opposite directions. Click it and it asks who you want to trade for. The other was is to go thru people's rosters and find who you want, then click on him. Should have the same trade button.

Here is the way I do it.

1) Go to your team

2) To the right of the "My Team" tab is "Players". Click on it.

3) By default you will see "All Available Players". Hit the down arrow and scroll down to you see "All Taken Players".
4) You can filter it to specific positions or just look around.

Once you find a player select the two blue arrows to the left of the owner's name. It almost looks like an = sign.

5) Once you hit that sign a screen will pop up and you can go from there.

6) Before proposing a trade, select "Evaluate trade".

You can cancel the trade after you make it if the other guy has not accepted it.

My Eagles are 3-0 and my Fantasy team is 0-3...........I am happy with the Eagles, but my fantasy team is a bit of a disaster. Losing AP for who knows how long really hurts.

I guess one us in this weeks match up will get their first win!!!!

My Eagles are 3-0 and my Fantasy team is 0-3...........I am happy with the Eagles, but my fantasy team is a bit of a disaster. Losing AP for who knows how long really hurts.

I guess one us in this weeks match up will get their first win!!!!
They're playing the 49ers at home. Could be a dangerous situation!

They're playing the 49ers at home. Could be a dangerous situation!
I feel the eagles could just as easily be 0-3. If they can put a full 4 quarters together they will be dangerous. However I think a decent team could expose them at this point. Luckily the Niner's haven't been playing to well either. Hopefully its a good game and both teams play well.....but the Eagles play just a bit better [emoji12]

I feel the eagles could just as easily be 0-3. If they can put a full 4 quarters together they will be dangerous. However I think a decent team could expose them at this point. Luckily the Niner's haven't been playing to well either. Hopefully its a good game and both teams play well.....but the Eagles play just a bit better [emoji12]
And the awesome thing is that I am finally done with school Saturday so I will actually be able to watch it!

Top Bottom