What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

Yeah, But now we have to wait for Parjay to get home from work. Why no play at work? All work an no play makes RJ a mad Bingo caller.

I was 9 for 18 on 5/28 now I am 10 for 33 on 6/3
1 for the last 15 not a very good average there.
Will it finally pick up?

BTW how many words total are in the call list?

Count yourself lucky. Some of us have incurred the wrath of the Bingo callers and haven't even got that many. Of the 11 days called so far, I've had seven 0-for-3 days. Donating my pinky hasn't expunged my record in any way.

I was 9 for 18 on 5/28 now I am 10 for 33 on 6/3
1 for the last 15 not a very good average there.
Will it finally pick up?

BTW how many words total are in the call list?
I believe there are...a lot. No really, there about 100 words or phrases. So this game can go on a while.

Sent from the Danger Phone

Ok I get all the jokes because yes I am a blonde but [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] just said the call words and @forefather said bingo but not the correct one. Is our game over? No one had posted a picture of their card yet.

Independent mother of 2, Artist, Teacher, L.O.L.S, W.I.S.E.

Count yourself lucky. Some of us have incurred the wrath of the Bingo callers and haven't even got that many. Of the 11 days called so far, I've had seven 0-for-3 days. Donating my pinky hasn't expunged my record in any way.

'Cheater"....sooo close!

Ok I get all the jokes because yes I am a blonde but [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] just said the call words and @forefather said bingo but not the correct one. Is our game over? No one had posted a picture of their card yet.

nope... not until the official call is made! Also, we're not sure Don knows how to play.

Ok I get all the jokes because yes I am a blonde but @dangerousdon just said the call words and @forefather said bingo but not the correct one. Is our game over? No one had posted a picture of their card yet.

Fordfather doesn't play... he just shows up to stir the pot every now and then. You should know this by now!

So very true. He is kinda like the red headed step child of our games. Lol

nope... not until the official call is made! Also, we're not sure Don knows how to play.
Oh, I know how to play. Not am I a caller, but I'm also a B&B Bingo forum winner and 3BSC game winner. And no, neither this nor the post above is an indicator that the game is over. Play on!

Sent from the Danger Phone

Also, we're not sure Don knows how to play.

proxy.php

Top Bottom