What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

You guys want to see what it feels like to you when [MENTION=75490]imatabor[/MENTION] calls a game

proxy.php

Or Maybe KJ, John and I can call a game together across 3 forums. hmmmmmmm no hold barred:crying::a51::a47:

My vote is...
$grumpy_cat__nope_by_imwithstoopid13.jpg
Bingo in one forum is hard enough for me.

But, I guess for the true masochists in the group...

So obviously fire, missiles, pitchforks, and trickery are not working on getting me my bingo so [MENTION=103846]KeenDogg[/MENTION] do you like cookies?

$bb.png

1 for 3, but I'm good, it's a good word, I like it! So, 8/36, it's getting interesting:001_cool:
Btw, I'm cool with John calling, even without recaps, now that would be The Game!

I'm taking a different approach man! Be nice to the bingo caller. So these are Wonderful Semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies nice and fresh and super gooey! The softest cookie you can think of!

I'm taking a different approach man! Be nice to the bingo caller. So these are Wonderful Semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies nice and fresh and super gooey! The softest cookie you can think of!

Me, too, except that this is a shaving forum. Does Adam like soap?

0/3 today. I would have thought I would at least get one. How many could possibly be left? This may be the best or worst game ever, but I am trying to save face while playing. [emoji6]

Sent via mobile - Chris

0/3 today. 8/36 total. Does anybody have words this guy calls? He might as well be calling in pig latin. or Klingon.

Top Bottom