What's new

ARKO on Sale on Amazon for $14.99 for Twelve Sticks

Subscribing doesn't lock in the price forever. You only get the current sale price 1x at the time of the subscription creation. Thereafter, it's at whatever the Amazon sets it at, but you do have a chance to confirm the sale before it ships.
Yeah we learned that! I guess the only remedy is to get a handful of 12 packs then just incase it goes back up. 🤷‍♂️ Just saying.....

Reactions: Kix
Subscribe to get the discount and once the order ships or arrives cancel the subscription. Why not save a little extra and just cancel it afterwards.

There are two universal posting truths here on B&B:

1. Whenever someone asks which new modern razor to buy, someone says, “Tech.”
  2. Whenever someone makes a thread about Arko, someone says, “Smells like a urinal puck.”
On Fire GIF

Looks like they've kept it at $14.99 on Amazon as a new regular price, at least for now. At $1.25 per stick it's the best shave soap value out there. A whole box of 12 for less than the price of many single shaving soaps. Grabbed an extra box for myself as, like Williams and Palmolive shave sticks, this could also be at risk of being discontinued. Not sure there is another basic "old school" shave soap out there now.

Agree with @Jay21 , any post on Arko always attracts a comment on its aroma. Many of us like the smell. My only complaint is about how it dissipates when stored in an open mug.

Top Bottom