What's new

Arko August 2021

You're in Europe, right? Search for either Duru or Pereja brands of limon kolonya (kolonyasa). There are other brands with which I'm not familiar that are probably just as good as those two. Cheap as chips, and used all over Turkey by men and women alike. People buy it in 400ml naggins.
I will get one on the GRUME restocking slot and you are right that stuff is dirt cheap.
5,000ml/1.32gl for 35.00 bucks :eek2: smallest bottle is 400ml for 8.00.

I started last August 2020 on the down low and manned up by mid-month; I'll try that again for 2021; on the down low for me and we'll see how it goes. I've got so many great soaps here. I do have an ARKO stick airing out in a tube in anticipation.

Arko Whole-Hog (like "Gung-ho", but more feral) "With Shark blades"
Contact_vs_Feedback

I'm using synthetic brushes currently (and still forgetting to post in Synthetic Summer), so August will be a good time to bring out the Boars.

I've ordered some Boars (Zenith, Proraso) to accompany my SOC in Cherry.
After selling Omega, SOC was lonely.

I don't know if I'll be able to follow through with the All in approach, but whatever, aim higher, am I right?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Put me down for Arko Gung Ho. I have never done just one soap for a whole month but there is a first time for everything right?
Your seat at the Arko round table is secure for another year!
I love Arko! Sign me up please for Whole Hog - it’s more feral! 🤣👍🏼
As is your seat!

Arkoland appreciates your service.

Last edited:
Arko on the down low
My 3rd year.
I think my stick may be growing rather than getting shorter. Maybe because I opened from the bottom. Do you have to cut off the head to stop it?

1EECD4CE-A306-4DDF-B03D-E72B936DF687.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Arko on the down low
My 3rd year.
I think my stick may be growing rather than getting shorter. Maybe because I opened from the bottom. Do you have to cut off the head to stop it?

View attachment 1294703
You may have made an incredible discovery.....

I think I did the same thing with my Arkoman that I first used, all the way from Canadia... Brother @mio_cuggino sent it to me. He risked life and limb getting him over the border....true story doggone!

Top Bottom