What's new

Arizona Shavers

We here at ShavingCreams.com would love to host a get together for the AZ brothers/sisters out there. Whether you are from AZ or happen to be in town once we set up a date, all are welcome but we would like to gauge interest in such an event. We are a brick and mortar store located in the Scottsdale Airpark and can easily host over 100 people comfortably. We've held parties in store before with over 500 people attending so there is plenty of room to be had.

However, we are also a cigar retailer and want to be sure everyone who attends is aware of that fact. As such, even during such an event, cigars would be smoked. We want to make people aware of this before we set anything up as we are aware some people are just not fans of cigars in general.

Our initial idea would be to have a "guest list" so we have a simple headcount so we know how many to expect, guests included. No charge for the event itself of course, but we would like to set people up with a "goody-bag" for attending. The goody-bag would include a cigar, samples of the products we carry for ShavingCreams.com and a coupon for a future visit. We would also provide a special B&B event discount for purchases made that day. In addition to the goody-bag and discount we would throw some food out for people to munch on and because we are a cigar lounge, it would be a bring your own drink event. We don't serve drinks here but are more then happy to allow you to bring your beverage of choice. We were thinking of doing a Saturday mid-day event. We are open on Saturdays from 9am-5pm, so I was thinking a noon start time until 4ish.

We don't have a date lined up yet but are open to what the community here thinks would work best. We are extremely flexible in that regard. Let me know what everyone thinks and we will get it all finalized!

Thanks

Brandon Puckett
ShavingCreams.com
855-SHAVE-51

Nothing guys? Did all of the AZ shavers pack up and leave town? I know there are some out there so lets get something together!

Wait, I missed this cause I was away! I'm in, just say when, I'm in N Phx so the airpark is a pretty close to me :)

We were thinking Saturday, August 25th as a date for the event. As I said, noon-4pm would be the timeframe. Would that date work for folks? If not, what is good for folks?

That'll work for me, I do know there are plenty of other members in the phx metro area, but maybe they are all in San Diego this week :)

Ya, last week before school starts so I can imagine plenty of vacations are happening right now.

Sounds like fun. I live in Mesa, and have just started down the wetshaving path in the last couple of months. I would enjoy seeing your products and interacting with other wetshavers.

Top Bottom