What's new

Another Reason I'm a Timeless Fan

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
I ordered a .78 OC base plate in bronze because I "needed" it. Alas a top cap arrived yesterday. Shot over an email to let them know what happened, I didn't know if it was my error or theirs. They let me know it was a mistake on their side and they would ship it out tomorrow and to just keep the top cap as "it may come in handy some day". Good customer service. Unfortunately, now I'm thinking I'm just a handle away from a new razor...

Iridian

Cool and slimy
(...) Unfortunately, now I'm thinking I'm just a handle away from a new razor...
Congrats, Timeless was really generous.

Unfortunately they don't make bronze/brass handles, but if you don't mind mixing materials... they have pretty handles for sure. :)
The .78 OC is serious business, I hope you will like it. I prefer the .5 Slim OC, it's safer but also allows me to force a BBS every time easily with a scraping type of cleanup pass.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Congrats, Timeless was really generous.

Unfortunately they don't make bronze/brass handles, but if you don't mind mixing materials... they have pretty handles for sure. :)
The .78 OC is serious business, I hope you will like it. I prefer the .5 Slim OC, it's safer but also allows me to force a BBS every time easily with a scraping type of cleanup pass.
They do sell handles. I just ordered one. For $25 I couldn't justify 2 parts loose in the den. If anyone is ever in need of a replacement you can order individual parts through their "scratch and dent", I am fairly certain if one were to contact them they would sell one that isn't "scratch or dent".

now I'm thinking I'm just a handle away from a new razor
Been there, done that and got the t-shirt.
20240108_084516.jpg

Top Bottom