What's new

GIVEAWAY! Another PIF - 100 Treet 7 Days Platinum Blades

I would like to again thank Eric for his generosity and all of the fellow members for their comments about this amazing PIF. I arrived home late last night and found the package of 100 Treet 7 Day blades in the mailbox. I will be shaving with them this morning and posting my review sometime later today. Thanks again.

Chris

My review of the Treet 7 days platinum blade. I was not surprised this blade out performed my my favorite Atra SP due to the fact that it is Eric's favorite Treet blade. It felt very sharp and at the same time very smooth. I chose the Gillette Fat Boy on #5 because it is my favorite razor to test blades for the first time. The soap being Captain's Choice Lime which always provides consistently outstanding lather. Every one of the three passes in the shave had no nicks or cuts. By the time that I was on the third pass I realised that I could have skipped this third pass. In the future I will probably only use two passes with this blade. The photo below shows the basic elements for today's shave. I will be using this blade for the next few shaves to see about how many days it will last before I toss it.
Thanks again Eric!

Chris

1694185936337.png

Top Bottom