What's new

Aluminum Razor confrontation. Timeless vs Aluminum Guerrilla.

I just picked up a Timeless Aluminum razor. I had to try it out, even though I shaved this morning. It's easy to find the angle, and dare I say shaves a bit better than my Henson. I used a Wizmet Super Iridium. For $50 it's an incredible deal, and I have wanted a Timeless Razor. So glad I went for it.

The YUMA is one of my most efficient razors -- a small, humble Turkish razor retailing at a couple of Euros, and it's aluminum...!
YUMA.jpg

Reading this thread, I wonder if the Razorock Lupo Al might be a candidate for an 3-razor "all-aluminum" comparison.

Its blade gap is not published, but I'd guess it as about 0.58 mm. It's fully-machined, and on the mild side of "mild-to-medium" according to Razorock (and me).

. Charles

Reading this thread, I wonder if the Razorock Lupo Al might be a candidate for an 3-razor "all-aluminum" comparison.

Its blade gap is not published, but I'd guess it as about 0.58 mm. It's fully-machined, and on the mild side of "mild-to-medium" according to Razorock (and me).

. Charles
Same question here. I love the Lupo Al, almost on par with the GC .84 that I’m claiming to be my favorite. I typically prefer heavier razors and letting the razor do the work, but the Lupo Al has me reconsidering life.

I’ve had the Timeless Aluminum sitting in my shopping cart for a few days now…

Last edited:
Top Bottom