What's new

Acquisitions Monday Dec 5 - Sunday Dec 11

Austin said:
Scotto, T&H Almond is one of my favorites creams. Good choice.

Speaking of T&H Almond, I took advantage of the Ashford savings this past week and broadened the scope of T&H in the rotation. T&H Trafalgar cologne and classic package which includes: T&H almond cream, T&H classic ASB, and a T&H brush. More on the brush later. With discounts, and free shipping, the entire lot was $98.00!! The cologne alone sells for $60.00 or $65.00 retail!:biggrin:

Jerry

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry, I got that package for my father in the same order I just received. Isn't that brush a little cutie?

The T&H Almond smells a bit more intense than the Taylor I have. Can't wait to get it in the rotation.

A family tradition that has been going on for years has now been continued. Each year, a new
Hallmark ornament is purchased for the tree. As the kids go out on their own, they receive their
collection for their tree.

full

This year we have Curious George, The Grinch, a Snow Globe, TinkerBell, and in the back row,
a 2000 Harley Softtail and G.I. Joe.

full

Winter of 2005-2006 Survivors. The Nancy Boy Shaving Creams and Body Soap were left out for
HOURS in 0 degree weather. Thanks, FedEx. The DR Harris was left protected in my mailbox, but
still in sub-freezing weather. Not sure about the Shaving Creams, but DR Harris is doing fine!

Randy

I wish he would hurry......I didnt shave this morning due to to much fun last night so im prepared for a little late afternoon shave.

Ive seen ups running around preety late at times.....unless they intended to bring it today(based on what the web says) and they were overwhelmed.

Top Bottom