What's new

GIVEAWAY! A Pick-Me Up from the Tax Day Blues!

Need a pick-me up after paying the Man on Tax Day? Here is a giveaway as part of my den reduction:

Giveaway3.jpg

Giveaway1.jpg
Giveaway2.jpg

A Gem Micromatic Bullet Tip and a puck of VH (unused).

Rules:

1. CONUS only.
2. You had to pay the IRS when you filed your return (no refund).
3. Say "I'm in."

I will pick a winner Friday by random number generator using MS Excel.

Good luck!

I'm in.

Never used Van Der Hagen before, but saw it in the store. What kind of scent is it? (Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, just curious.)

Nice pif. Neat idea also. I didn't get a refund this year , But , neither did I owe anything.. I just broke even !! I guess that was good though.... Good luck to all and thank you for putting on the Pif .....

I'm 1099. Last year I earned like $7300 before I moved home and existed on savings while I got some shyte sorted out. $487 in taxes to Uncle Sam.

Seriously? That much? What absolute nonsense.

Haha! Seriously I had a bad hit this year, I didn't save up enough for taxes. I bit the bullet and paid on credit card, now have to figure out how to get out of the hole.
My MIL had cancer, so my wife took out a 401k loan last year which she couldn't repay because she lost her job immediately after. So, uncle Sam asked for his pound of flesh too on our own money borrowed from ourselves lol. I guess need to be save more this year and rebuild savings.

Anyways, is that a gem razor? I'm in!

Haha! Seriously I had a bad hit this year, I didn't save up enough for taxes. I bit the bullet and paid on credit card, now have to figure out how to get out of the hole.
My MIL had cancer, so my wife took out a 401k loan last year which she couldn't repay because she lost her job immediately after. So, uncle Sam asked for his pound of flesh too on our own money borrowed from ourselves lol. I guess need to be save more this year and rebuild savings.

Anyways, is that a gem razor? I'm in!
Yes. It's a Gem Micromatic.

I would be the happiest person on Earth if in my country there was only one tax day blues 😁

Here, everyday is a tax day 🥺

Nice PIF, respectfully not in :thumbup:

Great idea, it's a rare year when I actually received a refund. Best of luck to the participants. Respectively out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom