What's new

6/8 Le Golddoller

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Ready to go, shoulders ground down, diluticot, 15 laps on 0.1 CBN and 50-50-50 TM linen-latigo-horsehide. Needless to say the sucker is sharp. Test shave tonight, rescale next week...I may try to counterfeit a certain Le Something razor by grinding down the shoulder even more.
proxy.php

Can't a guy have one flavor of RAD at a time? Now you went and done it, I was thinking about trying a double arrow or one of its Chinese cousins. I guess I better start looking for some loose change. Seriously though, nice looking razor. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Got an easy BBS but I used the factory bevel and went from there with the coti and CBN so it was a little harsh. I am going to run it on glass and try again. My other GD is smooooooth so I know this one will get there too.

BTW, this one is a 300 model, my other one is a 66. I have 200, but all of them somehow seem to be a little rougher and not as well made. Food for thought as you embark on the Gold Dollar Express.

Kentos you should post a thread on how to turn those Gold Dollars into a million bucks! I'd like to see how you do it.

Top Bottom