What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: The Great Outdoors Edition

Hahahaha. Awesome!!

Just another stealth I cannot touch [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439349654.741400.jpg

Oh do I need one. My apologies. I'm an elementary art teacher and the students first day back to school is tomorrow so it's been a little crazy to say the least [emoji33]

UGH, Teachers don't nearly make what they deserve. You have my thanks for all you do, and what you have to go through and put up with

Thanks! We definitely don't make enough [emoji383]. But serve a greater good. Most people don't understand that all of the decorations in a classroom, organization, and cleanliness is the result of a teacher spending his/her own income and time. I don't know too many other professions that can say they have employees willing to do either of those things.

If you can, send a thank you to a teacher. Or send it to a school. It's means a lot more than you think.

If you can't think of a teacher I will always accept thank you's, especially in the form of chocolate covered strawberries sent to me [emoji1][emoji515][emoji526]

Talk about breaking the law! Sorry guys, some important family things game up,and the last 2 words were posted a little after midnight. They still count for the 8/11 words. Apologies.

But at least the chatter picked back up! I like it!

Have one of these, on me!

proxy.php

LOL, pinkies are to entice new players, we have something else planned for you. :w00t:

This is for you Jessy:

WBGO TV now ends its broadcast day. We thank you for watching BINGO-TV. please join us again tomorrow for a complete line up of Bingo word and the best in suspense programming.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I'd do better but nope... Need at least 2 or 3 words. One row and column I still need 5. Pretty slim for me

Two rows one word needed in each row, two rows with two needed. This is teasing at its finest. Also the closest I have ever been. Are we just Animals to the slaughter or should I get my Bugout bag ready:w00t::tongue_sm

Top Bottom